[bksvol-discuss] easy validation book submitted

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 01:40:17 -0400

Wow, you validaters really have been working on that backlog of books.  On
Thursday and Friday alone, I think I received like six or eight thank you
notices saying my books have been accepted and posted.
Back to the point of writing, I just submitted Outer Banks, by Anne Rivers
Siddons.  I have already done most of the editing manually as I read it, so you
can probably even validate the book without actually having to read it.
Oh yes, finally I will say that I got that awful cannot display  error page
when I tried to submit the book the first time, so I apologize if it looks as
if it were submitted twice.  I couldn't tell if it in fact had gone through or
not, so I had to do it a second time so it'd correctly go to the thank you page.
If it does in fact appear on the list twice, they're the same exact file with
no additional adjustments in either, so one can easily be rejected.
Sorry about that.
Tiffany
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx