[bksvol-discuss] e mailing books

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:50:49 -0400

Dear Jana,

Harsh? Never yet.

Clarifying? Always

If I don't pick up a rule some place, I'm glad to learn about it somewhere else.

I had to laugh. Poor Amber. If she had let me send her my file to upload herself, the poor thing would have had to tell me how to send it to her! If she's reading this she's probably breathing a sigh of relief. - grin -

I really wondered why she didn't leap on to a chance for a flash fast validation. I was surprised and actually worried that she wasn't thrilled to grab at it. She was generous by returning the book and understating my faulty solution.

I have a dreaded biopsy Thursday. If it's good news I'll be better at keeping my thoughts strung together. If not, validating Evening in the Palace of Reason, the book about an encounter between Frederick the Great and J. S. Bach. will be a bright spot. I can't wait to read and validate it, listening to bach all the while, of course.

Always With Love,

Thank you for your patience and sensitivity. How is work on your floors etc. progressing. If you are working with contractors that's always more complicated and time consuming than you project. Please tell us your home owner's insurance covers the damage. The problem wasn't flood related so it was covered, right???

Always With Love,

Lissi