[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: book synopses and volunteer poll

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 21:35:45 -0500

It's true. I've seen several books with no long synopsis at all. It will say
either n/a or none. Sometimes, it just repeats the short synopsis, which
isn't very helpful.

It's very hard to decide whether or not to read a book, when there is a lack
of description.

Solstice Singer
Are you a fan of Women's music? If so, join me each Wednesday evening from 7
until 10 eastern  for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In
Music.
http://mojoradio.us:9090