[bksvol-discuss] e: author quirks

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:34:12 -0500

I have had the same problem--ironically, with Tolkien books. I have to click on his name to bring up a list of all the books he has written, as searching for J. R. R. Tolkien just doesn't cut it. I can not come up with a conceivable reason as to why this would occur.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."