[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: novels about the ancient world

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:27:12 -0500 (CDT)

One book I just found looks very good:

Stonehenge, 2,000 B.C.  by Bernard Cornwell

A couple of others that are on NLS is called the Grail Quest series, by the same author. Although, I do have to wonder if 12th century Britons used words like "shit". They just don't seem to talk like normal Englishman of that period would. No old English to speak of.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."