[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: e: Re: NLS's Taopes and electronic files

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:31:21 -0500

That really surprises me. That's terrible!

Shannon
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "kandi" <rose.patton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:22:40 -0500
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: NLS's Taopes and electronic
files

That is nasty. I take it this was from Recordings for the Blind?
I can't
imagine NLS allowing such a thing.

From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:09:46 -1000
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: NLS's Taopes and electronic files

Everyone is sharing, so I thought I'd share. The most memorable
reader to me
was the elderly gentleman who constantly licked his lips. Every
three or
four words, lick lick. When you're reading a book for school,
that is
totally distracting!

Natalie B.