[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: Accessing Adult-rated books; was Ann Coulter Books

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 00:41:48 -0600

We need to know what bookshare's policy is towards adult content in reguards to
parents, The tool rates the adult content but we can over ride it so if that is
the case, we shouldn't have to rate it anyway. I think though we should have a
way to see if the books have an adult rating before we start on the process of
cleaning them up. Some like them some don't, maybe there could be a heading for
adult or something on the page.
Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454