[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicates, duplicates

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

 Put in a unique word of the book
> title in the find box
> of your screen reader.  In Window-Eyes, this is
> Control Shift F.  The
> standard find in Internet Explorer won't work.
> Keep searching until you
> get a not found message.

Tony, am I correct in assuming that you mean the
standard Find in Internet Explorer won't work to find
books on the download list with Window-Eyes? Because
that's what I use when I'm looking for a particular
book on the download list, but of course I'm not using
Window-Eyes. I've just never thought of looking for
duplicates of my desired book, but I shall from now
on.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail