[bksvol-discuss] duplicate titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 22:30:53 -0400

I notice a good many books where two copies exist in the collection.

I have a general question. Does bookshare have a program to locate duplicate files? I know I have software on my computer which will tell me if I have two files of the same name. Doesn't something exiwst like that for book titles in a data base? There seem to be a good many examples of duplicates.
Also there are a good many times where a book is listed with two author as in
book title
by
john smith
and
john smith.

Seems awfully strange. nd
At 05:41 AM 3/25/2009, you wrote:
I will be submitting two books in the next few days: Hrolf Kraki's Saga by Poul Anderson and The Jack Vance Treasury. Proofers welcomed.
garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com