[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicate book

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:34:47 -0500

Hi all,

Oh, please, please, please do delete the "good" copy of The Gilded Chain! I'm have the devil's own time with that book. It's driving me nuts, stark raving! There's all kinds of scannos in it, and it's horrible to read, just horrible!

Friends, this is a major reason why validators should read their books cover to cover! I've been working on a book for about four weeks or more now. It was scanned from an old paperback, and it has similar errors to The Gilded Chain. However, when you guys get this book, it will be as good as I can get it. I'm reading cover to cover, sometimes char by char, but the reader who gets this book will be able to read it without screaming every page or so. Please, let me know when the publisher copy is up because I'm going to switch immediately!

My hair's already turning gray, I don't need to hasten the process.

<smiling>
Ann P.