[bksvol-discuss] dragonlance books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:56:16 -0800 (PST)

Some of the titles are by Margaret Weis and others and are added to the wish
list under her name; a couple are by Tracy Hickman and are added under her
name. Som titles are by other authors, and they are in the alphabetical list of
titles by other authors.

If anyone wants to go through the fantastic fiction list (start with page 6 and
find a title that is not in the collection that you would like added to the
collection let me know title and author and I'll add it to the fiction wish
list (pleaser emind me that you chec ked and the book is not in the collection
so I don't wast time checking myself.

Many of the titles

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: