[bksvol-discuss] Re: download in Daisy

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:41:25 -0700

Hi Monica,

Yep, victer reader stream is a great option for playing daisy books from
bookshare as is Kurzweil1000.  The BookSense also works as does the Bookport
Plus.  Those are just a few options.

Also, if you do not want to use a device other than your computer,
downloading the daisy file, unzipping it into its own folder and opening the
xml file by pressing enter on it will allow you to read on your computer
using your internet browser.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____