[bksvol-discuss] Re: doublr-hyphensand em dashes.

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:29:18 -0500

I agree Lori and guess I must have missed how to make the changes permanent!
There's a lot of information to absorb! I too didn't realize things were
carved in stone! I thought they were recommendations hoped people would do!
To me personally, it's much more important that I get the words in the text
corrected! Shouldn't it be enough that I read the book from cover to cover,
protect chapter headings and increase the font size of them, and change long
hyphens to double dashes? Is all the fun going to be taken out of proofing
and will this soon become a project? I hope not! Enough of my humble opinion
and questions for this time!

Susan