[bksvol-discuss] Re: doublr-hyphensand em dashes.

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:20:38 -0400

Wow, I had seen the tips but didn't realize it would make the changes every time a file is opened and I didn't get the impression that it was something that probably should absolutely be done. I will make sure and make those setting changes.

To me it seems that maybe those tips should be a little higher in the text instead of toward the bottom.

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Ilene Sirocca <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Another "Castle of Adventure" Problem
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 8:59 AM Now that we're talking
about changing things, I think I changed something perhaps best left
alone, but hope it is not fatal and almost thought of keeping quiet.

Cindy mentioned that you could take dashes and replace with two
hyphens, and also remove the spaces around them.  I did this for the
entire book, but hey, that may be the way it should have stayed, with
the dashes intact and spaced.  So now what?  I really don't see myself
doing this all over again. But i can leave the dashes alone in the
rest of the books in this series.

Ilene
subject line.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4509 (20091015) __________