[bksvol-discuss] done with one, on to the next

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:15:39 -0500

Hi everyone,

I finally have my first validation book in.  "Peace Breaks Out" is a rather
good book but the swearing got to be too much for me, so I put it as adult
contence.

I just downloaded a new book for validation.  It called "The Drastic Dragon of
Draco, Texas."  I'm hoping there's going to be way less or no swearing in this
one.  I'm a little worried though about the lengh. It might take me longer then
the week to do it in.

Paul Edwards, if you are on the list, do you still have this book?  If so, can
I please email you questions I may have about the book?

I'm behind on list emails, so I'm sorry if I missed any thing directed at me.
:)

Kelly