[bksvol-discuss] Re: donating credits

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:58:53 -0800 (PST)

Ah; I never kept track of my credits--just told Scott or Alisa to donate them
as needed--and since I didn't know how much membership cost, that's evidently
how I got a negative balance. I'll start keeping track now, I guess; record
$2.50 for each book that's accepted into the collection, and then donate when I
have $50or more?
Thanks, Mayrie