[bksvol-discuss] Re: donating credits

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:14:02 EDT

Write Pavi and give her the pertinent information, how many credits you
want to donate, to whom you want them to go and anything else that is relevant.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] donating credits
Date:
8/28/2009 8:51:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I know this was recently discussed but I can't find it.  Can someone give
me info on how I would donate credits to certain individuals?

Cheers.

Amber

Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx