[bksvol-discuss] Re: dog books being scanned was Re: New 3 hold maximum in check out queue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 21:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked the Books Being Scanned List and see that American Pit Bull
Terrier is being scanned; I'd guess by Shelley,who seems partial to dog books,
but  but I'm not sure. If you'd like, I'll forward a note from you to her
asking her to let you knowehn she submits any dog books or to put a hold on one
for you. Let me see what other dog books I can find on the list; Here's another
one: Bichon Frise (I had to check amazon to learn what that it's a dog book;
here's another: Boston Terrier;  therre are several other, both nonfiction and
fiction (Buff the Collie)