[bksvol-discuss] Re: dog body dog mind

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:59:35 -0800

Hi Gail,

This is just my opinion, but I'd reject this book if pages like this are more than a very few. As it is, one can only guess at some of the content on this page.

It's too bad, the character recognition is good, but I think that two facing pages may have gotten crunched together, or there was a picture around which the text ran and the OCR program didn't know how to put it in order.

Again, just my opinion, but I'd reject this if pages like this are numerous.

 Peace,
Mayrie

  At 08:43 PM 1/26/2008, you wrote:
Markings
Dogs have their own scent-lines. Male dogs mark areas with less of their urine and many times more often than' female dogs. Females puddle a lot in squats, rather than squirt a little like the boys do. The boys have to calculate how to make a bladderful of urine go around the neighborhood so that there is enough for all habitual marking spots; and new ones that must be made over, or aside. the marks of others dogs. The boys also mark new spots that are needed if a new terrain is explored for the first time,
Sometimes the boys run out of urine before their walkabout is over.
Then urination, the sometimes amusing habit male dogs have of urinate after their bladders are empty. They also engage in reasons that only dogs
My three dogs Batman, scent-lines in both
and neutered. Lizzie got They are quite territorial, cially when another dog has
Each mark is a signature of the dog's emotional and an age.
My female -dog  her mark. Does this Batman that she

the best, .
king more often when been by and they scent tional states,
me fl lot about three have been and Batman
lose to our home, his
her mark.
personal identity, an inter
carefully urinates ! Lizzie the boss over X so look out! ' Lizzie       never
pro bat rail health
over where Xylo
boy
marks marks over Batmans
their aye d
little squints.
dirt backward toward where have marked.
Dogs urinate
more. c
dusk to dawn! No need to read the fine printing themselves, placed It essence of canine
1a! -chemistry, I'm c
arrow
e ground        with have marked. . . e ground, which logs that may pass
themselves. _._
when they are sick, as with more often when they al For r example, a Gem , urinates on her boyfriend's
-id feet, kicking the the interpreet this behavior as includes scent from the
probably
night and for my nose to
lose    mind and 1 come my
_.., on their evening walk and respect countless
other
in is same me spot over many seasons. be very important,        o::. also high
sure
moist
Soil

I believe this is page 26. I think there will be many pages like this and I don't know what to do.

Gail