[bksvol-discuss] Re: dog body dog mind

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:38:07 -0800 (PST)

If there are many pages like this I recommend
rejecting the book. The submitter obviously didn't
check it before submitting it. It looks as if either
there are illustrations on the page that cause the
sentences to go around them, and/or the scanning
person didn't hold down the pages firmly enough and
sentences got scattered. I've validated books like
that but it takes a great deal of time. The person
should rescan.

I admit the page is very interesting. I never knew
that about dogs.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/