[bksvol-discuss] Re: do I reject

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:43:58 -0400

That and the fact that it said it was an electronic file. I think, in cases
like this, it's even more important for submitters to say if they're
submitting a replacement file of a book already on the site that they've
improved, but even then, they should take out all the fingerprinting notices
up to the Begin Content phrase, so most of that stuff shouldn't be there,
and it wouldn't have said it was an electronic file if that had been the
case. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):