[bksvol-discuss] Re: do I reject

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:28:55 -0400

Jill,
Stop!  That notice appears in nearly every book.  And Bookshare *is* a
specialized format for blind and physically handicapped people!
The only reason I know of to reject because of copyright is if there isn't
any copyright name and date in the book.
Good thing you asked first.
Tracy
At 09:48 AM 8/5/05 -0700, you wrote:
>Before rejecting this book I downloaded for validation, I want to be sure
that you would all do the same as this is my first time to see such a
notice. "copyright notice: This electronic file is copyrighted and may not
be reproduced or distributed in any format other than a specialized format
exclusively for use by blind and other persons with disabilities." Jill