[bksvol-discuss] Re: do I need to report this?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 19:29:59 -0500

I always do quality reports on books that don't have proper navigational elements.

Melissa Smith

On 9/4/2011 6:39 PM, Charisma wrote:
The book I am reading has levels 1 and 2 enabled but both levels 1 and
2 just go from beginning to end. I am thinking level 2 didn't need to
be enabled, or it was enabled for proper use but something went wrong
so you can't use it to navigate from chapter to chapter.

Do I report this?

Also, do we report older books that have next to nothing in the
preamble-like it does not have the whole Bookshare shpiel?

Charisma