[bksvol-discuss] do I need a new scanner?

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:28:54 -0400

A question for anyone using FR.  I have been getting great scans with FR eight,
but every few pages, there are words that have extra letters inserted in the
middle of them.  This happens with all kinds of books, but only on certain
pages.  Is there a setting I need to change, or is my scanner slowly but surely
dying?  On other pages, though, I get flawless scans.
Any thoughts?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams