[bksvol-discuss] Re: do I have to rescan?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 23:30:39 -0400

Amber, Your file loss with K1000 is a known problem which has been discussed and solved on the K1000 list. If you call Kurzweil tech support, they can walk you through the procedure to recover most or all of your file.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>