[bksvol-discuss] Re: discovered the section break solution

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gerald,

  No, I didn't see a setting like that.  I'd love to change all those section
breaks to page breaks automatically in Finereader.  Anyone know of where I
could do this?

  Thanks for your help, Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        Carrie,

  Do you see a setting which will use page breaks instead of section breaks?
There?s probably one there since both K-1000 and OpenBook don?t produce section
breaks when using FineReader.  The reason I?m asking is that I tried one of
your books with WordPad, and it discarded all of the section breaks.  That may
be why Gustavo?s been kicking back several books lately asking if people are
removing page breaks during validation.  If you don?t know of a setting, then
maybe someone could ask Stephen Baum how they are handling the issue since they
are producing books without section breaks with FineReader.

  Gerald