[bksvol-discuss] Re: discount for kurzweil:

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:34:11 -0500

Hi Kenny,

I called them up about this for Roger a few days ago, and the discount brings the price of K1000 down to $599. With shipping and handling and taxes, that would probably push it up to around $650. That's what it amounted to when I switched from OpenBook 7 to K1000 version 10 back in 2006.

I can't speak to the latest version of OpenBook, but in my experience, K1000 was much better than the version 7 I was using before I switched. I like the user interface better, and it is more stable for me. I used to lose my OpenBook voice quite a lot.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenny Peyatt" <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>