[bksvol-discuss] Re: discount for kurzweil:

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:11:29 -0500

Kenny, I just got through looking into that. The impression I get from the discussion on this list is that Kurzweil is better than Open Book, but even with the discount it is about 600 dollars and too expensive for me. If you have the bucks, though, then that might be what you want.

On 11/26/2011 3:21 AM, Kenny Peyatt wrote:
Hi I own a openbook 6 licence and I wonder what kind of discount I can get to purchase kurzweil? Is kurzweil better then openbook?
Kenny Peyatt