[bksvol-discuss] disappearing books

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:15:29 -0800

Hi Everyone,  Well I guess I get to display my ignorance again.  I can't find
the following titles I submitted anywhere on any list.  1. Above and beyond,2.
Trial by fire, 3. faith by L. deighton, and  five or more  by Dale Brown,
including fourr of the Dreamland series.  I am probably not looking in the
right place of something like that.  Five of these have been out for a very
long time.  They were out for editing for a long time and now aren't even on
that list.  If anyone sees my little lost books, please let me know.  email
direct if you wish, tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks a bunch,  Tom