[bksvol-discuss] Re: disappearing books

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:01:46 -0800

Hi Cindy, Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out for me. Trial by Fire is by Harold Coyle, and the Dale Brown books that are missing are the Dreamland series four books,which include, "Dreamland, Dreamland: Razors Edge, and one or two others of hisother series. The Brown books are amongst the group that I lost when I had a computer problem almost two months ago. I think I submitted them back in either in July or August. Thank you again for taking your time to look. Tom