[bksvol-discuss] Re: dis dis dis

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:01:01 EST

I have found that when converting from ARK to RTF there is a tendency to
find that a lower case d has been inserted at the beginning of each and every
line with a triple d at paragraph breaks. I wonder if this is related.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: dis dis dis
Date:
11/22/2009 3:34:22 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hmmm. I have no idea what that could be or what caused it--something couls
have bled in fron the next page, but 3 "did" in a row? Looks as isf your
scanner
is trying to "dis" you. smile

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: