[bksvol-discuss] different books, different scans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

-I've noticed what you mentioned, Shelley. The
combination of print and paper of some books cause
them to scan much worse than other books -- and it
isn't just old ones. Based on the books I've noticed
it with, I think it might be the kind of font and/or
size the books uses and the paper.  I doesn't matter
whether I use gray scale or black-and-white or how
hard I hold the book down -- and it's not the size of
the book,either, because the one I'm thinking of is
small and not hard to hold down firmly.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail