[bksvol-discuss] Re: did Mayrie's thing now more questions

  • From: jlc <whoschu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 14:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

I really appreciate all your help on this, Mayrie. I definitely want to do the
most helpful thing and I know it's hard to keep manuals up to date. Thanks!
Julie

version of the braille transcription manual reads differently.  I'll have
to download that and see what it says.  However, let's please surround them
with spaces for now.

>I'll do my best to look up the exact  wording of the most
recent version of the braille transcription manual which is our bible on this
subject and I'll get back to the list by the end of the upcoming week. I
apologize if I have been inaccurate, and will get a definitive answer by
Friday,
5-27-11.