[bksvol-discuss] Re: devi and holiday cards

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anastasia
  Volunteer opportunities are open to all adults I guess.I am a volunteer and I
  edit and validate books.I don't think you need any certification. Pl. visit
http://www.bookshare.org
  and you can sign there for volunteer activities.Hope i have answered ur
questions. devi

  Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi to Devi and all,
I have a question about Braille. I learned it in school and then took 2 classes
in t in college. I consider myself fluent in literary Braille if there is such
a thing. Is there any bolunteer work out there for someone who knows Braille as
I do but has no certification in teaching or Braile transcription? ANy ideas
for where to look for boluteer opportunities? Thanks.
Take care,
Anastasia
http://mail.yahoo.com

Devi ramaseshan