[bksvol-discuss] Re: development and stripping was Re: Re: Stripper, get outa town!

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:09:04 -0500 (EST)

NER

What we don't know is whether or not the BookShare software is at all
modifiable or would have to be scrapped to make changes.
If the latter, then there is little wonder why changes are never made.
The reality, to us as volunteers, is that we have to live with what is and
make the best of whatever is.
I would imagine that if changing some of these things were so simple, they
long ago would have occurred.
As they haven't, we can only assume why not; and playing the asssumption
game is a rather dangerous one as we don't have the facts only guesses.