[bksvol-discuss] Re: description of a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:20:43 -0800 (PST)

Sorry -- I misunderstood. I thought you wanted ideas
on what to call a presentation that you were putting
together yourself.

Shelley's suggestion of one of the Dmmy series might
be a good one. And I think I read in a Tourbus about
something like what you want. I'll see if I can find
anything.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com