[bksvol-discuss] Re: description of a book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:10:58 -0500

What do you mean a handbook and what do you mean about visually impaired? I want something which will give me information for creating visually appealing hand outs and presentation documents, and give me input on how to style them visually with formatting, paragraphing, margins and indenting, color, fonts, spacing and so forth.

E.
At 12:35 AM 2/28/2005, you wrote:
It sounds to me like it would be a handbok -- and you
might or might not want to incorporate that into the
title:  Microsoft   Word for the Visibly Impaired: a
Handbook?

Cindy