[bksvol-discuss] Re: derange perfectionism: an historical perspective

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:42:54 -0400

That sounds like a person with OCD and dyslexia. Is that possible? I just asked that question facetiously, but now that I do I wonder if it is possible. Dyslexics tend to be extremely right brain dominent and obsessive compulsiveness is characteristic of asperger's syndrome which is extreme left brain dominence, so I would think that it might not be possible, but I am no expert in the subject so I really don't know.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com