[bksvol-discuss] deleting headers etc.

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:43:48 -0700

Hi Gang,

When I globally delete headers such as the title and the author is there any way I can block out the first pages with copywright and other material that come before the story itself? I've been going throught the first pages and deleting one letter from each occurance so they won't be deleted, and then when I'm through deleting them in the main part of the book I go back and add back the missing letter. I just thought there might be a way to fix those first few pages so they won't show up in rank spelling. I'm using the latest version of k1000
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California