[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:27:22 -0400

Cindy

Sometimes the page numbers are on the page but not picked up by the scanner so I add them more or less where they are in the printed version. I cannot find any logic to why K-1000 picks up some page numbers and not others, or why it spells a word one way on one page and wrongly on the next. I did not imagiinge that there could be that many ways to mispell Diary.

Amy