[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:02:33 -0800 (PST)

True--that did happen to me once (but only once) but
since I read the books, when I came to each of two
places where that was the case, it was easy to tell
and I put them in--easier and quicker, though, than
deleting the header on each page. In Bud's case,
though, since he had spaces between letters, it
probably wouldn't happen. If he said yes to starting
at the beginning, it might have deleted a title  page
or something, though. Hopefully he didn't.

Cindy