[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:04:58 -0500

This is dependent on what word processor you're using. I've included instructions for Notepad and MS Word 2003 below. Let us know if you're using something else, and I'm sure we can give you instructions.

NotePad
Press Ctrl+H to bring up the replace dialogue. Type the original text into the "Find What?" box. Tab to the "Replace With" box and make sure it is blank. Then press Alt+A for "replace all".

MS Word 2003

Press Alt+E for the edit menu, then E to bring up the replace dialogue. From here it's the same; put the original in the find what box, make sure the replace with box is blank, and press Alt+A.

Jared

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>