[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting headers

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:59:43 -0800

Hi Cindy,

I guess I need more details. How do you copy it into a replace with nothing? Could you give me a few simple steps. I don't seem to find anything that I can do that with. Pardon my ineptness.
Thanks.

Bud

At 12:31 AM 12/24/2006, you wrote:
If there are headers in the book, I copy it and to a
replace with nothing. This will get rid of some, or
even many, until there is another header that has a
wrong letter or different spacing or something, and
then I do the same thing. It's much easier than
deleting them one at a time. Just remember to leave
in, or put back, the page number if it is part of the
header.

Cindy

--- Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Bud.  You can leave the ISBN field blank without
> causing a
> problem.  I'm not an expert on the inner workings of
> the
> stripper.  However, I think the stripper will catch
> the headers in
> your book.  Alternatively, you could do a find and
> replace with each
> word of the header so it will at least join the
> letters together.  I
> hope this helps.
>
> Monica Willyard

Bud Schwab