[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting author's name from every page

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:13:00 -0500

bUD, you can go under the edit and arrow up to replace and where it says to replace, just leave that blank and tab over to replace all. What I do is copy the actual header and paste it in the field where the actual headers are. Sometimes the scanning software will come up with the same errors in the headers, this saves time. I just go by page by page to make sure the headers are removed.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>