[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting author's name from every page

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 04:25:32 -0400

Is it possible to delete something that repeats over and over like
the author's name or the title with either spell check or rank
spelling?

Bud,

When I start to read a book that has repetitions of the title/author, I
generally have pretty good success when I go to the jfw dictionary and
instruct it not to say the name or author of the book.    I don't add
those entries into the default dictionary, so there is no unsightly
"word mess" left after I finish the book.

Most of the time after training the dictionary, I can read thru without
those pesky repetitions.

I'm sorry that I can't tell you how to fix it from the source.

Does anyone else train their dictionary while reading a book?

Nancy Hill