[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleting author's name from every page

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:26:35 -0400

Bud,

It just doesn't read the words.  I do not make the changes to the
default dictionary so it doesn't permanently pass over the words because
I am
just adjusting for the book I am reading.

It works for me, but I am only a reader and not a scanner.

Nancy

...Does it actually delete the words from the
printed page or does it just not say them as it passes by them?