[bksvol-discuss] deleting author's name from every page

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:38:11 -0700

Hi Gang,

Is it possible to delete something that repeats over and over like the author's name or the title with either spell check or rank spelling? I can't figure out how it could be done but I'm sure it can be done if I knew what I was doing. That would save a lot of time from going through the book page by page and doing it by hand.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California