[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleted too many letters, help!!!!!!!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:37:55 -0700

Thanks for the sympathy Julie. I wasn't bright enough to save my changes. I have several more books here to scan so I will be real careful and pay attention to what I am doing. That's a hard way to learn but I bet I'll never forget it.

Bud

At 09:15 PM 8/10/2006, you wrote:
Oh, Bud, how awful! I would have immediately closed out the book, saying no
when asked if I wanted to save the changes, and started over, but that's
assuming you made frequent saves of your work. Oh, dear! I hope you did
manage to get your work back! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info