[bksvol-discuss] Re: deleted too many letters, help!!!!!!!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:15:12 -0400

Oh, Bud, how awful! I would have immediately closed out the book, saying no
when asked if I wanted to save the changes, and started over, but that's
assuming you made frequent saves of your work. Oh, dear! I hope you did
manage to get your work back! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info