[bksvol-discuss] deleted too many letters, help!!!!!!!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:36:36 -0700

                        Hi Gang,

I think I really got myself in trouble. am using k1000and was starting to clean up a book for bookshare and that's where my trouble begins. I was trying to delete authors name, but in most cases it has spaces between each letter. It's Rendell and I got rid of all those with no trouble. But, most of the occurences of her name have a space between each letter like R E N D eE L L so I don't know what I was thinking, but I put it on the E in her name and proceeded to delete 1.000 occurences of e throughout the whole book. Is there any way that all these e's can be restored. I'm afraid the answer is to rescan the book but wanted to check with you minds out there before I do that.
With a very red face, I am

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California